We are committed to protect the privacy of our website visitors and we will only collect, record, store, process, and use your personal information in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and other pertinent laws. The outline below provides for the manner by which we manage the personal information that we will obtain from you if you visit our website.
Collection of Personal Information
We primarily collect your name, company, e-mail address, contact number, and address as required by our form when you contact us through our website. Aside from these, we also obtain the following information:
- Your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, which includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- Your social media profile, which may include your pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational background, and employment details, or any other matters which are readily accessible if you link your account with our website;
- Those which you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Those that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
- Those that you post to our website for publication on the internet which includes your user name, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- Those that relate to any communication that you send to us or send through our website which includes the communication content and metadata associated with the communication; and
- Any other personal or official matters which you choose to send to us.