Purpose of Collecting Your Personal Information
We mainly use your personal information to provide clear and competent responses to your inquiries with regard to the services that we offer. In relation thereto, we may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, collect payments from you;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business, or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties, which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service; and
- Other uses in compliance Data Privacy Laws.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission that you will give us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third partyâ€™s direct marketing.