Flexibility has never been more essential
Everyone is affected in a global economic downturn, forcing companies to run leaner and more efficient operations. We all need to adapt to the new ways of working to ensure our business continuity, our team's safety, and overall mental wellness of the company.
Creating The New Normal
We can work with you in assessing your company’s current situation.
Let’s create and set-up the new normal for your business!!
Frequently Asked Questions for COVID-19
Follow these basic steps to reduce your chances of contracting the virus.
How does the virus spread?
- It is assumed that the virus can spread from one person to another especially when an infected individual coughs or sneezes since the respiratory droplets may land in nearby people’s mouths and noses. It can also be inhaled into the lungs.
- If an infected person sneezes or coughs onto a surface, and another person touches that surface and then rubs his or her eyes or nose, for example, the latter may get infected as well.
Protect yourself at all times
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water whenever possible. (Researchers have already confirmed that using soap is an effective way to kill the virus)
- Clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Follow social distancing protocols.
Take steps to protect others
- Self-quarantine when you have recently travelled or had contact with people who have recently travelled. It’s also best to stay indoors and practice self-quarantine as advised by different health organizations.
- Make sure to cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze (and practice to immediately wash your hands right after) as the virus can be contracted by touching contaminated surfaces. It is believed that the virus responsible for COVID-19 can survive up to 24 hours on cardboard surfaces, and even up to three days on plastic and stainless steel.
- Also make sure to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and items such as mobile phones, laptops, door knobs, light switches, faucets, etc.
Invest in your health
- Keeping your body healthy and strong is one of the best ways to combat the virus.
- A balanced diet, regular exercise, and getting an ample amount of sleep are keys to a healthier body.
- It is also important to consume at least 10 glasses of water every day to prevent dehydration. Taking probiotics along with food and supplements that have sufficient nutritional value are recommended.
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19, please contact health officials and get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath.
Frequently Asked Questions for Penbrothers Clients and Employees
Is payroll the same?
- Yes! Payroll will still be credited to your Security Bank account as scheduled.
How will I collect my final pay?
- For PB Employees who will be collecting their final pay, they will send a picture of the Quitclaim along with their signature to email@example.com. Finance will do an online transfer to your Security Bank account once it’s confirmed.
Can I access the PB Offices?
- As of March 20, 2020, all of our offices are restricted from access and will be closed down. We are strictly following the enhanced community quarantine guidelines prescribed by the national government to ensure the health and safety of our employees. We will keep our clients and employees up to date for any changes in this matter.
Are you still hiring during lockdown?
- Yes, provided we follow strict enhanced quarantine guidelines. Currently, we’re mostly doing video calls for the application. For the list of open positions we have, please go to www.penbrothers.com/careers.
Can you provide us with home wifi?
- For Penbrothers employees, yes! Please reach out to our IT tech support team through Zoho or through firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process your request.